Monday, September 8, 2008

Dear Walmart,

After purchasing my handy Poly Expanding 6 Pocket File, I noticed it came with an unusual amount of papers inside. Upon inspection, it appears I have been given a few of Arron R.'s homework assignments on angles and adverbs, as well as a skillfully written persuasive letter from Arron to Mr R. requesting a change of venue for the upcoming field trip. I feel as if I must return the enclosed documents as I have not paid for them, and I assure you I am no criminal!!!!
Also, I realize opening mail not addressed to me may be some sort of crime, so I would appreciate if you would refrain from turning these documents over to the feds. I do not know if this qualifies, as it was yet to be enveloped and mailed, but just in case, your discretion will be most appreciated in this matter.

Cheerfully yours,
Law Abiding Citizen.

No comments: