Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chatty baby!

Shoes is by far still E's favorite word (and object!)
She says a lot of words and a couple short phrases now (at home, she usually only says hi/bye when she's not among family) , though I'm bound to forget most of them when I'm trying to remember.

I swear yesterday at the pool she said "I fwyyyyyyyyy" when I was pushing her around through the water on her belly. I had arm floaties on her and she floated on her belly for a bit without my help for about 10 seconds, before she noticed I'd let go and she freaked!

The newish words:
Up
Dow(n)
Up N Dow(n)
Eat
Milk
Joooos (Juice)
Cup
H'loo (on the phone)
I do it/ I di it
Goggy
Osigh (outside)
Diaper
Potty
Ba/ Batime (bathtime)
Sah (sock)
Cocoo- Popsicle
Keekee- Rice Krispies
MINE!

She is sure to remind me to put milk in her rice krispies, and in her cup while I'm prepping her breakfast. She also thinks beer, bottled water and cans of soda are "milk."


Oh and Amy, she just said "H'lo Ameeeee" on her play phone. Just thought you should know..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I *SQUEALED* when I read that last line! Yayyyyy! :) I'm a proud aunt (and sister)!