Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Let the talking begin

Miss E is just shy of 20 months.
I've gotten a ton of new words out of her lately! Here is her dictionary/translator for all the ones I can remember. There are a few I can't.

Starting with her very first-
Ki-ka - Kitty Cat
Mama
Uh Oh
NANANA- No NO NO NO
Nana- Banana
Paaapa- Grandpa
Gama- Grandma
Tay Oo- Thank you
Eeeyo- Here you go
Eeeeuh- Eva
Eeeeeup- Clean up
Hi
Bobbles- Waffles
Whee
Bye
Baa- Ball
Du- Duck
EIEIO
Mamo- More (milk, usually)
Etel- Ethel (cat)
Sessy stee- Sesame Street

And apparently, DO IT!!! when grandma threatened to spank her. She gets that from me.

Edit: Adding "Shoes" and "Noe" (nose), "baper" (paper).
Amy, good luck. She's quite stubborn. No idea where she gets it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do it?? Oh no she didn't! Hahaha...

I'll get my name outta that girl's mouth yet ;)